All our itineraries are suggestions for your trip. Our tours are private and individually planned per your wishes. Please note that might have to make adjustments depending on wind and weather and the speed of the boat you choose.
Set the sail for an exciting Half day trip to the amazing island of Koh Phangan located in south east Thailand which is part of the Samui archipelago that’s renowned for a quieter white sand beaches, The mountainous interior is generally inaccessible. More than half the island designated as national park and Koh Phangan of relatively unspoiled rain forest with diverse flora and fauna. It is also considered a spiritual place, with numerous Buddhist temples around the island and a thriving spa, retreat, and meditation industry.
Anchor at Hat Yuan bay with its wonderful landscape , reachable only by boat for relaxing and swimming, fishing, snorkeling or go for a beach excursion and sailing back into the sunset celebration in paradise, overviewing the Marine national Park for memorable moment you never forget.
- 13:30 Transfer from your resort
- 14:00 welcome aboard, yacht introduction and set sail to Koh Phangan
- 15.30 anchor at Hat Yuan and enjoy the free time and activity
- 17;30 set sail to Koh Samui
- 18:00 sunset: serve food & champagne
- 19:00 anchor at harbor and transfer to your hotel
- 19;30 arrive to your hotel
What is included?
- Welcome Orchid Flower
- Welcome drink fresh Coconut
- Snack & Fruit & soft drink
- Beer & House Wine Open Bar
- Sunset Finger Food & Tapas
- One Bottle of Champagne ITA
- Photo & Video by GoPro Silver
- Internet access
- Roundtrip Resort transfer
- Insurance first class
- Skipper & hostess
The following boats offer this trip
- Boat name
- Boat name